The pressed brass fittings Press-PEX HIT are entirely forged although
maintaining the dimensions and tolerances, while their alloy (CuZn39Pb2)
has 58%-60% copper.
They are available in a wide range of types and sizes for pipes with diameters from F16 up to F32
Suitable for multilayer pipes (PEX-AL-PEX) of all types.
The threads' quality meets the standards of DIN 2999, ISO 7, BS 21, DIN 3489, 3490, 3491.
production and strict control of the alloy's quality have secured the
high quality and resistance in mechanical stresses during emplacement,
as well as in the eventual erosion of water hardness.
The production process is based on ISO 9001:2000 and follows the general EU norms EN 1254, EN 248, EN 816.
The quality of the alloy is ensured by the standard DIN 17660, ISO/DIN 3489, 3490, 3491.
The production process is according to ISO 9001:2000 and follows the general European norms ΕΝ 1254, ΕΝ 248, ΕΝ 816.
1. Complete sealing using control notches
2. Double O-ring for sealing
3. Stainless steel compression ring
• Suitable for any type of pressing (H, TH, B, U, F)
• Suitable for multilayer pipes of all types
• Does not alter the physical composition of the water that passes through them.
• Secure compressing (impossible to disconnect the tube).