The German company OSTENDORF offers a complete drainage system (incl. fittings) from self-extinguishing polypropylene. It stands out because of its solid silicon rubber which has a long lifetime and is absolutely stable during the installation.
The OSTENDORF drainage is suitable for draining fluids with temperatures up to 95°C and PH2 to PH12.
All OSTENDORF products offer a complete range of certificates by SAI Global and MPA.
Three reasons to use OSTENDORF
• PP resists temperatures up to 95°C
• The installation absorbs building contractions and expansions since it has no stable compounds with glue.
• Easy and quick installation since it doesn't require any glue and in case of an error the pipe can be removed and replaced.
• Completely sealed even under thermal stress or mechanical pressure!
• Quality checks according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 DQS, DIN EN 1451, DIN 19560-10 and DIN 8078.
• Indicators such as the nominal diameter, the production date, the friction coefficient and the barcode are on the tube.
• The tubes have markings every 1 cm.
• Chemical resistance (PH2 - PH12)
• Heat resistant up to 100°C (briefly up to 110°C)
• Non-flammable according to DIN 4102 B1
• Noise level of 26 dB to install with simple props pipes according to DIN EN 14366
• Highly suitable for drains fluid temperature up to 95°C and PH2 (acid) to PH12 (Basic)